Involved in a traffic aссident on the territory of the European Union?

If your vehicle is damaged and you want to repair it without payment, contact us. To settle the situation, you should first apply to the insurance company based on the comprehensive car insurance or insurance of civil liability of vehicle owner if you are the affected party. Our specialists will take on all the formalities. You only need to present some necessary documents and a power of attorney. Then, if necessary, we will tow the vehicle to our service and proceed with its repair. We will organize all the process operatively and according to the highest standards.

The vehicle brands which we service